Victoria, I’m going on summer vacation with my husband in two weeks and I need help to get married ** in a swimsuit without wearing one of those old ladies like my grandmother. You know here with a built-in skirt. Help Victoria! What can I do?
– J. McMurphy
Hi Mrs. J.
Surely you know how to challenge me, right? First of all … whatever you do, make sure your husband doesn’t see you in a “skirt swimsuit”. There is only so much that Viagra can make a girlfriend!
Secondly … I have some great tips on how to look representative of your “exit muscles” (the last people see when you leave the room). If you’re really strict, you can look so good, your husband won’t want you to leave the room at all on this year’s vacation!
A few years ago, I had to prepare for a swimsuit photo shoot at the exclusive Beverly Hills Celebrity LeMontrose Hotel. I wasn’t happy with my “rear view”, so I put together this emergency bikini ass. It worked beautifully. After working out my plan, my legs were more defined, my ass was tighter and, say, tall and raised. I felt great taking pictures. My results were confirmed when a rapper (the name was detained), who did not need a tan, kept coming out of the pool and accidentally dropped his D&G sunglasses every other minute. I think I must have looked great. When he pretended to get his D&G back, he was looking at my “assets.”
All right, Mrs. J., pull out the highlighter, print this page, and highlight the tips you’ll follow closely, even when you’re on vacation. That is right. The last thing you want to do is look great the first day, then go to a “I’m on vacation” binge fest and inhale like those cute little golden fish snacks.
1. Prepare mentally and spiritually. Center. Prayers, affirmations and meditations are great ways to relax and prepare your vacation and a fun and exciting challenge.
2. Start drinking at least 10 cups of water a day. For the last 3-4 days I have been adding a cup of herbal diuretic tea daily. On the days when I drink tea, I split the water in half.
3. Do sixty minutes of low-intensity cardio every day. You will want to do this at least two weeks before the holiday, or as much time as you have before leaving. If you need it, you can split it into two sessions, but one long session is optimal. My Swimsuit Shape Up collection is a great way to get cardio every day. Don’t try, we are going on vacation here!
4. Carve and tint every other day of light body exercises with light weights with special emphasis on contours, lunges, floor – lifting legs and donkey kicks. 3 sets of 25 repetitions per side of each exercise. Also do your abdominal muscles every other day. Find out your three favorite abdominal exercises and take a look at last week’s abdominal cavity tips and apply them.
5. Do not eat after 19:00. That means NIC at 19:00. Water or tea, but no calories. That’s the big key!
6. Eat a clean stay away from salt, sugar, desserts, ice cream and dairy products. My program for fast fat burning is the perfect way to eat for optimal health and fitness. If you don’t have it yet, pick it up today!
7. Increase foods with a low glycemic index that help lose weight, such as cabbage, onions, broccoli, boiled tomatoes, beans, wheat, and certain fruits.
8. AVAILABLE ALL HIGH Glycemic foods. I have an extensive list in my Quick Start Fat Loss program. Do not eat these foods. They could turn to fat faster than butter.
9. Eat 4-5 meals a day a little smaller than my normal servings. Go for spices easily. For the last three days, during the diuretic phase, skip any high-salt foods, spices, and drink distilled water.
10. Finally, use a series of herbal baths to smooth and tighten the skin around the legs, hips and buns. Take 2-3 baths per week for 30 minutes. You will need downtime with all those cardio and sculpture! In addition to working on the remaining areas of cellulite, baths will help you detoxify your skin and improve overall skin.
Okay, girlfriend, you have some great tips on how you can be ** prepared to discover the revealing beach. You can do it. If you start today, you can lose up to an inch or more in your hips and thighs for this amazing vacation. Have a great time and send me a few photos!
God bless and make it the best of the week!